Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sleeping Baby

Those of you keeping tabs on my dad, he's been doing pretty well. Kathleen, Klaus & Sean have been visiting him often and keeping tabs on him. I hope to go and visit him next weekend, Pat is going snowmobiling with his brother and I'm taking the kids to visit with my dad & my mom (she'll be back in a little less than two weeks). Uncle Sean and his friend Brian are coming over for a visit this weekend. I guess one of there friends is having a surprise birthday party, so I plan on going with them. Hopefully I can stay awake; I've gotten kind of lame in my old age.

Goodnight, I don't think Kendyl every fell asleep on me, I just love to hold a sleeping baby!


1 comment:

Karen said...

I can't believe how big Lia has gotten. Doesn't it seem like just yesterday we were walking around China with ours Girls in their Snugglies?
Miss you guys.
Love,
Karen