Sunday, February 24, 2008

Christmas in February!!!!

Well, it was the annual Christmas party with my college buddies and we had a super time. Lori invited us to her house and she made a wonderful meal, Julie brought the cookie (yum....I need the recipe).

We stayed until it was time for the girls to take naps, they were getting tired and poor Lori needed to do some house cleaning....my girls are messy. This is the first year that Christian didn't attend, I gave him the option, but he made plans with his friends.....I guess he's growing up.


The whole group (minus Cindy)

Lori & Lia
Julie & Evie (9 months)
Lia and her new toys

Kendyl (with her new Barbies) & Lia

The Girls playing with their new toys

We've had a nice day so far. We got up and made breakfast, went to church...what an awesome service it was...and then picked Christian us from his friend's house. Pat is going to "baby-sit" today, so I can go shopping with a friend. I can't even remember the last time I got to go shopping with out dragging kids with me. This should be a nice treat.
This coming week at work should be interesting to say the least. It's going to be a long week, but I have a feeling it will be very rewarding. I'm looking forward to what the week brings.

No comments: