Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Where has the time gone?

Where has the time gone? I've been really busy with work and play. I've picked up a couple of cute pictures along the way that I need to share with everyone.

Kendyl goofing around


My brother and his friend came for a visit last weekend. We had such a good time. We went out to a surprise party and then went to Yesterdog....some of you may know this place from the movie American Pie. We didn't get home until 2:00am. I can't even remember the last time I stayed up that late. It was fun, but I was pretty sleepy the next day. I was thankful when the girls went down for their naps, I napped too.

I wish I would have taken some pictures to post. I put the camera out, but forgot to bring it.....maybe next time.

The girls are doing well. They are growing like weeds. They had a party at day-care for their friend Emma and both really enjoyed that.
The girls playing Lego's (or should I say with the lego box)


Christian is also doing well, he says that track starts next week. I'd like him to run, but he's not sure yet. He spends a lot of time with his friends and playing video games in his room. I'll have to get a couple of pictures to post of him. He wants some for his face book account, so maybe I'll kill two birds with one stone.

My mom is back, I can't believe that it's been 5 weeks already....time sure flies when your having fun (I guess that's what I'm going to call it) Hopefully my mom will come for a visit this weekend. She told me that she has over 1000 pictures for us to look at.....yikes that's going to take a while.

Lia sleeping after dinner, she does this at least three times a week

No comments: