Saturday, February 2, 2008

Well it's Friday, Yeh!


Well, it's been a long and wonderful week. I started my new job on Monday, and I am very lucky to work with very nice people. I really like everyone in my department. My boss was out of the office this week, so we get to catch up on Monday. Pretty much I trained all week.

Christian was lucky enough to have two snow days this week. One on Tuesday and one today. He didn't even know that school was closed this morning. I have put him in charge of watching the news in the morning to see if he has school or not......good thing I found out while I was dropping the girls off at daycare or he would have been waiting at the bus stop for a long time.

Pat is out in the garage playing and just Kendyl and I are downstairs. I'm taking Christian out to a movie tonight....and I'm already so tiered. I hope I don't fall asleep at the theater.

My mom takes off for a month long cruise tomorrow....South American her she comes (did I get it right mom). She's off to the warm weather, and I'm stuck here in the snow...good thing I get sea sick or I'd be really jelous (okay I am a bit jelous, it sounds like she's going to have a blast). I'm going to try and update the blog more often, so that she can keep up with what's going on over here. I won't be able to talk to her for like a month, I'm going to go into withdrawls (we usually talk about once every other day...if not every day ...and several times on the weekends).

No comments: