Thursday, February 21, 2008

Little Mommy

Thought this was cute. Kendyl decided that she was going to change Lia's diaper, cuz Lia was stinky.
Lia wasn't sure that she liked this so much.......It's almost Friday and I'm very happy about that. I've been at my new job for a month and so far I'm really enjoying it. The people there are great, although I still miss my old crew. I had lunch with my friend Kristi, from my old job, today and it sounds as though everything there is going well.
My dad is still in the rehab center. Sean called me today and I was able to talk to my dad. He seems very positive and I think he's getting better. I am hoping that I will be able to visit him again in the next couple of weeks. I'm very blessed that my brother and my cousin Kathleen (and her husband Klaus) have been taking such good care of my dad and keeping me posted.....thank you, thank you, thank you.....I love you all so much. My mom has been in touch via e-mail, she is still on her cruise....we can't wait to see you mom.
This weekend is Christmas with my friends. I am really looking forward to it..... Hopefully I can remember my cameral and take some pictures.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Cindy-

Glad to hear the job is still going well and that your dad is doing well also. We will definately have to talk soon. Maybe next weekend I can give you a call on your cell as I can only imagine how much you want to rest when you get home from work. Have fun this weekend.