Saturday, January 19, 2008

TGIF

I am very glad today is Friday. It seemed like a long week for both me & Christian. Christian has had exams all week and I have had auditors in at work (I love the year end audit, but it is a lot of extra work). I am pleased to say my audit went well (I am fortunate to have a good staff to help me and a good boss to trust me).Pat is enjoying his time away with his friends. He is in Copper Harber tonight, it is about as far up north as you can get. He called tonight and only had a little bit of time to talk, but it's sounds like he is having fun. We miss him an look forward to seeing him on Monday.In the mean time, my mom is here to visit. We are going to the doctors first thing tomorrow morning to get Kendyl's staples out and Lia's shot's (not a fun time). Hopefully we will be able to do a bit of shopping (Kendyl's favorite thing) tomorrow after the doctor's appointment.
DADDY WE LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU GET HOME!!

No comments: