Sunday, January 13, 2008

Saturday

Ouch!Okay, so I feel like the worst mom ever. Kendyl wound up in the hospital tonight with an ouchy. She was in Lia's room and I was cleaning the family room and she came running to me with a cut on her head. I yelled outside and had Pat come inside to help me, we went the hospital. Poor little thing had to get two stitches. We were really blessed that our neighbors took care of Lia while we were in the hospital. Christian has come down with the family bug (both Pat and I seem to have been sick for the past month) and was unable to help.We came home, ate dinner and wound up having a pretty nice "rest of the day". I talked to my mom and Pat's folks and had some wonderful conversations. I feel blessed to have great families. The kids finally drifted of to dream land so I am left to have a few moments to enjoy the rest of the night (which is pretty much over, as I'm looking forward to closing my eyes and going to sleep).

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh no, poor Kendyl. Give her some hugs and kisses from Maryland. Hope she is doing alright.