Sunday, January 6, 2008

Busy Day!

We had a very fun and busy day today. We slept in until about 8:00, then got out of bed and ate breakfast. Christian had a friend spend the night, so they were up gaming most of the night. We left at 10:00 and Christian and his buddy were still sleeping (he later called me to ask me where everyone went). We went to the vet, bank, Goodwill, Sam's Club, Children's store (to drop off old toys), Target... by then it was close to nap time (for all of us). We headed home home and all took a short nap. Pat and I would have liked to nap longer, but the girls wanted to play. After the girls got up, I played with them downstairs until dinner time. Pat made dinner and then Kendyl, Christian and I headed to Meijer's to pick up the stuff I forgot on our earlier run. I did have time to take plenty of cute pictures of the kids.
Lia & Her Sleep Sheep (a gift from Granda & Grandpa Nelson)

Little Miss Kendyl

Lia & Big Brother Christian
Kendyl & Daddy

1 comment:

Karen said...

Yikes, sounds like you were super busy. The girls looks so happy in all of th pictures.
Hope you guys are having a good week.
Karen