Monday, January 21, 2008

Messy, Messy Girls

Christian and I (and his friend Matt) baked a cake yesterday and we all enjoyed it. Some of us more than others!!!The girls really needed a bath after the cake. They enjoyed both the cake and the bath.
Today was the start of my last week at work. I'm going to be starting a new job next week. It's both exciting and sad. A good friend of mine, Kristi, took me out to lunch today and I really enjoyed chatting with her. I have made some lifetime friends at my job. I hope to do the same at my next job.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Too Funny!!!! And just how much energy did they have after the cake? :)

Good Luck with this week.

Krista said...

Anytime there's cake involved it has to be fun :)...no wonder the girls had fun! Hope to see you guys soon. Only three more months until camping season :)

Sally Nelson said...

Those girls are just too dang cute! Good luck with the new job!