Saturday, January 12, 2008

Potty Time

Not that I'm at all close to potty training Kendyl (I'm thinking Lia may be trained first), but I thought these pictures were very cute.
Kendyl loves playing little mommy to "baby Lia". I thought this was too cute!

Well it's Saturday again and I'm glad to have some time to spend with the kids. I'm planning on taking the kids shopping today (Kendyl is in love with shopping, she talks about it all the time). Christian is going to start running track soon, so we need to get him some new running shoes and other gear. Were also going to get a new double stoller, because I hate the one that I have now. With both kids in it, I can't get the stoller to turn, so I'm always crashing into everything. I guess it's just time that I stop complianing and get a new one.

No comments: