Saturday, January 26, 2008

A New Chapter

Yesterday was my last day at Imperial. It turned out to be a very nice day. I received a lot of wonderful cards, gifts and words of encouragement from my friends and co-workers. They have all given me tremendous support as I start this new chapter in my life. My friend Kristi set up a gathering for me after work, and several people came to say good bye. I feel truly blessed to have worked with such great people.


Today is Saturday and during my morning cleaning (the girls & Pat made a big mess while I was out last night), there was a knock at the door and some beautiful flowers. I didn't have a clue why any one would send flowers, but was happily surprised to see the card was from my new bosses. They will not be there for my first week, but wanted to welcome me to the company, now if that isn't classy I don't know what is. Later today Kendyl and I are going to go grocery shopping (Kendyl's favorite thing is shopping, so she wants to join me). Lia is going to stay home and play with daddy. Christian is off at a friends house for the day.

Daddy & Kendyl coloring early this week

No comments: