Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lazy Weekend

Do to the cold weather and the snow (not much, but enough to make me to cold to go outside) we spent the weekend holed in the house. The kids and I that is, it's hunting season, so I get to be a single, working mom for the next....I don't even know how many weeks.

Christian and I watched a couple of movies and spent some time together, that was nice as he usually wants nothing to do with me. The girls spent the weekend uncleaning everything that I tried to clean. Sometimes I wonder why I bother.

This should be a short week at work. I'm only working two days. Or so I say at this time. I'm sure something will come up and I'll put in enough hours in those couple of days to make up for a week worth of days. Maybe one day this job will slow down, by then I'll be crazy (maybe I already am).

Lia sitting at the table (check out the snow in the back ground, brr)
Kendyl the couch potatoKendyl and Christian Hanging out

How cute, the girls getting along (I had to bribe them)


No comments: