Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a very nice Thanksgiving weekend. It was just what the doctor ordered, to get me away from the stress that is going on in my life (I'm sure I've vented to most of you, and I appreciate every one's support).

Pat, Christian, the girls and I headed down to my folks house Thursday morning. We visited with my dad for a bit before heading over to Kathleen & Klaus's for dinner. What a fabulous dinner and gathering it was.


Uncle Sean visiting with Lia

The table was beautiful

Kathleen had the cutest little name tags and a menu made out.....adorable.

We ate and drank and enjoyed each others company. Such good food and good conversations, everyone was so good with the babies that I even go to enjoy my food (and it was yummy).





Sean just had to much turkey and fun.....napping of the turkey.

Friday morning my mom, the girls, Christian, my cousin Lisa and I shopped.....not at 4:00am like some people, but we got some shopping in. I think I'm all done with the girls gifts. I've decided to cut way back this Christmas as the economy in Michigan sucks and I was to be very conservative. Plus the girls have more stuff than I even know what to do with. I still want it to be a special Christmas and I think they will really like what "Santa" brings them.

I spent several hours this afternoon with my cousin Lisa, while my mom and Sean took Christian to see a movie. Lisa and I had a nice chat (Jan 12th is a long way away Lisa, I'm counting down the days).

I hope every one had a blessed Thanksgiving.

No comments: