Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Sunday

Getting cozy after bath timeKendy is a sticker head

Playing so nicely

Well today is Sunday already and it's been a couple of weeks since I've posted. Time is sure flying by, before we know it it will be 2009. Hopefully 2009 is a better year, as this year has been very rough. Lot's of family & work drama......I'm ready for it to end!

The girls and I are going to church today (it's snowing, so let's hope I remember how to drive in the snow) and then we are going over to my friend Karen's for a play date. Kendyl just loves playing with Joey.

Christian is doing well, he still won't learn to drive, even though he's 16 now. His friend Matt drove over here yesterday and drove the boys back to Matt's house (it seems so weird to see him drive), so hopefully that will inspire Christian.

The girls are both doing well, driving me crazy because they have to get into everything. It's like living with two little tornadoes.

Pat is up north hunting and has left me with the kids for the week. I think I'm going to need a vacation by the time he returns.

1 comment:

Sally Nelson said...

I know how you feel Cindy! I need a vacation too ;)