Sunday, November 2, 2008

Catch Up

I realize that I haven't posted in about two months, so I'm attempting to catch up and let you all know what we've been up to.

Yesterday, my Aunt and Uncle came to town and we went out for a nice meal. We waited for about 45 mins for a table and the kids were pretty good. I was so thankful when a table came available, because we were all hungry. We had a really nice visit. Christian really seemed to enjoy the dinner conversation with my aunt and uncle.
Halloween was a ton of fun. We went with the neighbors and had an absolute blast. I was exhausted by the end of the night and ready to stop walking around. Kendyl wanted to be carried most of the time and she is no light weight, so my back was aching.


My monster and princesses. Christian went out to a party with a bunch of his friends and they all went trick or treating together.....this is the first year that he was to cool to come with Pat and I...my little boy is growing up.


Instead of carving pumpkins I thought it would be a good idea to get some finger paint and paint the pumpkins. It was fun, but messy.


As many of you know, I've been loving my job lately (not), so I was so excited to get a week off and spend some time by myself and with the girls (Christian and Pat are two cool to hang out with me). My mom headed over on the weekend and we went up to Traverse City, where I have some family. It was an absolutely fantastic weekend. The weather was ideal and the kids were pretty good, the leaves were changing colors. I couldn't have asked for a better time. I am so in love with Traverse City that I've decided I want to move there......it's go to take me some time before I can move, but I would like to move there within the next 5 years.

The girls getting ready for a swim


Checking out the pool from above


The most awesome Ice Cream place in the world....Moomers!


Cute and messy!!


We played on the beach and picked up a ton of shells.


This would have made a cute "nerd" Halloween costume, but it's just Lia being goofy. Both her and Kendyl love to dress up. What silly girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy-

I totally agree, Moomers is the best ice cream around. My aunt and uncle live right down the street so we always have to go when we are up there.

Hope all is well.

Jenn