Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Easter weekend was a busy weekend. We were supposed to head to my parents on Friday, but we got snowed in....We made it Saturday, just a little late for Sally's baby shower. It was a really nice shower. She looked great and got a lot of wonderful gifts. I put Christian & Pat (yes the whole family was at the shower) in charge of taking pictures, while I watched Kendyl and Lia. I got a couple of pictures, none with Sally, so I am begging any one and everyone to send me some pictures.

The gang at Sally's baby shower
We stopped to see my dad in the nursing home after the shower. He seems to be in very good spirits. It was nice seeing him and catching up. The girls were a big hit at the nursing home and boy were they being big showoffs.


Easter Sunday was really nice. Pat's mom was in for Sally's shower, so she joined us at my moms house for Easter. My cousin's and brother were also there. It was my cousin Kathleen's birthday as well. All in all it was a great weekend.





My Brother Sean & Lia
Happy Birthday Katleen


Easter Candy Sugar Buzz

No comments: