Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hanging out with Christian

The girls and I got decided to go and hang out with Christian for a little bit tonight. We were treated to some cool rap music and got to watch video games.....the life of a teenage boy.
Mom...get out of my room!!!!

Fine you can take one picture if you promise to leave!!!!
Lia, just hanging outKendyl, stealing brother's candy

We had a nice Saturday. I got up early, caught up on a bit of house work and then went out and ran some errands alone. It's amazing how much faster it went without the kids...no temper tantrums, no new toys....thanks Pat...I think I'm going to let you "baby-sit" more often. (However, the crying when I left about ripped my heart out....I got, "mommy please take me with you" and I had to say, "I'll be right back"....oh the guilt.)

Last week, I got to go back and visit at my old job, and see many of the people that I worked with; to all of you checking in to my blog, I just want to say it was great to see you (Barb, Steve, Gary, Julie, Karen, Sharon, Jackie) & I miss you all. We need to do lunch, anyone?!? Also, my new boss surprised me with some gift certificates (dinner and a movie with my husband) as a thank you for working some additional hours.....I was so surprised, as I truly love my new job and am "just doing my job". However, it is really wonderful to have gotten such a wonderful gift. Pat and I are excited and will go on a date very soon.

Pat is doing well, he had a nice time up north last weekend with his brother. Good thing that got that snowmobile ride in, as our snow is almost all gone. We actually took the girls for a walk to the mailbox today (about a 10 min walk....it's at the end of our road for those of you haven't visited us before), it was such a lovely day. I am so excited to have 40 degree weather, I feel like I can actually get out and do stuff, it's been so cold and yucky in Michigan this past winter. I truly have spring fever.

I am hoping that I get to sleep in tomorrow morning. Other than that we have no plans.

No comments: