Friday, May 16, 2008

Yard Work

I got home from work today and the girls wanted to play outside. Fine with me it was nice and I thought the fresh air would be good. However, my little ones didn't want to play in the sand box with me, they wanted to help daddy mow the lawn. How cute are they. Pat eventually got tired of not getting much done and sent me inside with the girls (Mr. Christian is at a sleep over.....even though he's grounded because of some bad grades....however it's been amazing the progress that he has made in the last week).




Back inside we are and with all the toys that we have what to my girls decide would be fun?!? Lia decided that it would be great to run around with a bucket on her head and Kendyl wanted to play with a grocery bag. I swear we really have toys.....



This should be a nice relaxing weekend. My mom is coming over to "get her grand kid fix" as she calls it. We are going to do some garage sale shopping. I love this time of year. I am a garage sale addict....I have a problem. We also have some houses to look at tomorrow, I need to find that perfect home in case....I mean when....my house sells. This market is not the best, but it will happen, I have faith.
To all of those keeping track of my dad. He is still in the nursing home. I'm not sure when he will make it back home, but I'm hoping he will. We are going to visit him the weekend after next. We are also going to go and see the newest addition to our family Audrey Lea Nelson (Pat's brother and sister-in-law's baby). She is just beautiful and we can't wait to meet her. Mike - Sally if you are reading my blog, I've told Pat to let you know that we would like come visit.....but we all know how great with communication my husband is.....should I tell the story of Lia's baptism....okay maybe later.

No comments: