Sunday, May 11, 2008

Puppy Party

Kendyl, Lia and I went to my friend/boss Gail's house today for a puppy party. What a great time we had. It was great weather and the girls just loved playing with the puppies. There were 7 of them. Pat prepped me before, by telling me don't bring home a puppy, don't bring home a puppy, don't bring home a puppy.....I got it and didn't bring home a puppy. It was hard, especially with Kendyl saying I want a puppy over and over. I do realize that I have enough going on in my life and don't need to take on anything else (thanks mom for drilling this into my head).


Sam, Zoe (Gail's daughters) and Kendyl



The girls also enjoyed playing with Gail's cool John Deer tractor. Pat saw this picture and wants to get one for the girls.....so if anyone knows where we can find one let me know.





I took the day off yesterday because daycare was closed. I found a Barbie tent at a garage sale (garages sales are my secret adiction, now you all know). The girls had a blast in there new tent and I really enjoyed spending some time just goofing around with them.



1 comment:

Karen said...

You must be tough to leave with no puppies. I couldn't even do it back when it was just Shawn and I. It was really a good move though on your part to leave the puppies right where they are, they are so much work.

I would check on Craiglist for the John Deer thing. I will check around here to and if I fidn one I will pick it up and send it your way.

Happy Mother's Day!!!!
Karen
PS Only about a month and it is Chicago time!!!!