Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Playing nicely

The girls played pretty nicely with each other today. Kendyl is still a bit bossy, but Lia seems to do okay with it. Each day it seems to get a little better and I see them being the best of friends.


Life continues to be pretty hectic our way. Pat and I have both had heavy work loads at our jobs. He's been working until about 8:30 each night this week, meaning that I need to actually leave work on time to pick up the girls. It's been hard because, being an accountant, I'm still trying to get through month end reporting. Ugh! Maybe next month end will be better.

I am starting my MBA classes tomorrow. Every Thursday, for the next 7 weeks, I will be in school for 4 hours. I did manage to get my paper written and am almost done reading all my chapters. I'll review when the girls go to bed.
My brother will be in town this Friday, so we will be going out to dinner with him. Also, Saturday morning we will be heading to Detroit for a shower, to pick Christian up and to do some visiting.

No comments: