Friday, December 21, 2007

I can't wait until Christmas


The girls and Christian are doing very well waiting for Christmas to come. Me on the other hand I just can't wait. I also, just keep shopping. It is going to be the biggest and best Christmas ever. Mostly because my family is complete. I am the proud mother of three and I couldn't even begin to dream of a better gift. Tomorrow is the Santa train. We are off to bed soon, so we can go and meet Santa tomorrow. This will be the first time for both girls to see Santa. I CAN'T WAIT. Hopefully I'll have lot's of cool pictures to post.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hope you guys have a great time. It sounds like a cool idea. Enjoy the next few days hanging out with each of your children.

Krista said...

Sounds like fun for sure!!! I wanna go :) Have a Merry Christmas...with your complete, beautiful family.