Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Fun!

T'was the night before Christmas
The girls were in bed by 8:00, so Santa made her trip to the tree and was able to get to bed early. Kendyl put out milk and cookies and checked Christmas day to make sure that Santa ate them.... she ran around telling Pat and I that Santa ate her cookies (sooo cute!).





We had a very nice Christmas this year. Christian threatened to wake us up at 6:00am to open gifts, but I had to wake him up at 8:00 because Kendyl was up and had started opening gifts (she didn't really care who's they were, she was just ready to open.

Cindy & the girls playing









Kendyl
, so excited


(Karen this is a plastic butterfly, it made me think of Ava)






It took us about 2 hours to open gifts. Santa did go overboard, but the girls stopped to open and play with every gift. It was really fun.

Lia and her toy bus









Stocking Stuffers

Christian was very un-impressed with his stocking stuffers, I on the other hand thought it was very creative (all the kids got toothbrushes, Christian got breath mints & deoderant, the girls got hair brushes and pony tail holders....what else fits in a stocking? I usally don't do stockings, but Pat wanted to....maybe he'll take over next year.)


By noon we were pretty much done and all just wondering what to do next. This year we didn't travel to visit my family for Christmas (Pat's folks are in warm Florida, so we typically don't get to see them for Christmas....although it would be nice to), I found my self missing my family and called to check in. They were playing 80's trivia, and I missed it, hopefully next year the kids will be old enough and we will make the trip to Rochester.

I hope everyone had as nice of a Christmas as we did. I didn't have to work today, so it's going to be a short week for me. I do have to go in on Saturday, for inventory (the life of an accountant, but who am I kidding, I actually enjoy it...nerdy, huh?). This coming weekend we are heading up north to visit family and friends for New Years, it should be fun. It's hard to believe another year has come and gone.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love all the photos. The Butterfly would be Ava's favorite. :) Looks like Santa was very good to everyone.
Love,
Karen, Shawn and Ava