Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just for you Jackie!!

My good friend Jackie and work today told me that I needed to update my blog, I told her I would. True to my word, here's some pictures of the girls.....


Kendyl and Lia decided to play baby. They took turns pushing each other around in the stroller. Every once in a while I get lucky and they play nicely together.I decided to do a craft project with the girls, Kendyl loved putting together her necklace.
Lia loved making her necklace too. Look how happy she is.
Pat busted playing playdoh.....he loved it....as much as the girls did.

Kendyl making stars. She loves the playdoh that Lia got as a gift. I ask her who's playdoh it is and she says, "it's Lia's, but she needs to share". Huh, Lia has to share, but Kendyl never does. Such a bossy little one my Kendyl is.

Lia eating dinner, yum!


No comments: