Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Playing around

We had a wonderful weekend. The girls and I spent about 3 hours outside on Saturday, just playing around. We got a new sandbox and that was the hit of the day. It was very hard to drag Kendyl inside for the day.


Kendyl is very brave, she climbs all the way to the top of the slide and then slides down. It's pretty tall and makes me super nervous, but she does a good job.

Lia's favorite place is the swing. She will swing for hours if I let her.

We also got a short walk in and I couldn't resist taking a couple of pictures of Kendyl helping Lia walk. What a great big sister she is....she is the little mommy.


It's been a very busy couple of weeks. Work is still going well for me. Things are calming down a bit, so I am able to have some free time to enjoy playing with the kids (big and small). Christian and I went to the spa together over the weekend, it was pretty funny (I'm not sure that he was as impressed as I was). Pat and I have been looking for houses and are thinking that our house may be on the market as early as next week (provided he gets all the stuff done that needs to be done). We've just outgrown this house, which is to bad because the yard is fun for the kids...but there are a lot of nice houses around here for sale. We won't move far.

No comments: